Awards & Affiliations
- The American Health Care Association (AHCA) upgraded Althea Woodland to a Tier 2 achiever as part of their Quality Initiative Recognition Program (QIRP). The QIRP is designed to recognize AHCA nursing center members that demonstrate attainment of one or more of the quality goals listed below:
- Safely Reduce Hospital Re-admissions by 15%
- Increase Staff Stability by 15%
- Increase Customer Satisfaction to 90%
- Safely Reduce the Off-Label Use of Anti-psychotics by 15%
Details about recognition levels can be found here.
- The Maryland Health Care Commission recognized Althea Woodland as one of 54 nursing homes to achieve an influenza vaccination rate of 97.4% (target 95%) for the 2013-2014 flu season.