Recovering from a debilitating medical condition can be a difficult process. Whether it's hip replacement surgery, stroke, or any other condition requiring rehabilitation, Althea Woodland is here to help. We offer an array of comprehensive programs designed to maximize the level of functionality and independence regained by our residents after receiving medical treatment. We have a staff of licensed professionals ready to design a rehabilitation program specifically suited to your loved one's needs.
Any functional loss can be devastating to the well being of an individual. We strive to achieve the most successful rehabilitation outcomes with our residents and we specialize in physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. If Alzheimer's care is needed, we provide a safe environment filled with activities supervised by trained staff designed to stimulate and challenge our residents in a caring atmosphere. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Collaborative Team Approach
- Specialized Trained Nursing Staff
- Health Monitoring & Wellness Care
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy Rehabilitation
- Memory Management Programs
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care Programs
- Acute Rehabilitation Services